Applying it to second properties would see more stimulation in the market and see a quick and notable rise in established properties selling.
Posts by Hiten GanatraFollow @
- A snap election and a Tory nightmare. Losing seats in London without gaining them elsewhere.
- Interview: Francois insists that the ERG wants the backstop ditched altogether – not tweaked
- Daniel Hannan: What is driving this chaos? I’ll tell you. The EU is determined to punish us.
- Jonathan Clark: Representative democracy is waning, direct democracy is waxing. So its MPs themselves who will “come to heel”
- No Deal can’t be “taken off the table”
- The different Brexit amendments – a cribber’s guide
- WATCH: Corbyn will “sit down with Hamas, Hezbollah and the IRA…yet he won’t meet me to talk about Brexit”
- May and Corbyn do nothing to raise their backbenchers’ spirits
- Nick Boles: Like all revolutionaries, once-reasonable Brexiteers slide towards ever greater radicalism
- Blair’s Brexit redemption moment. Amen! Alleluia! (Just don’t mention the I – – q W – r.)
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe