Stamping oil and gas wells all over the British countryside is going to lose votes – and for what gain?
Posts by Elizabeth Anderson
Elizabeth Anderson is a Conservative Future activist from south London.
- The Budget has vindicated Davidson’s rejection of a separate party
- Iain Dale: Don’t believe claims of fewer EU nationals and doctors since the Brexit vote
- Bob Blackman: Ministers must not yield to Iran’s blackmail in their struggle to get Nazanin back home
- Hammond’s economicky survivorish escapy Budget
- Steve Barclay: A balanced Budget which ensures that Britain is fit for the future
- Council by-election results from yesterday
- Ellie King: A blueprint for a Conservative youth movement
- The animal sentience story – viral, bogus, and uncomfortably revealing
- Richard Risby: How Algeria has fought back against Islamist extremism
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Members of the Regulatory Policy Committee – and more
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe