Ministers have been vindicated for backing this renewable source – as recent figures show that it can make a significant contribution to meeting the UK’s energy needs.
Posts by Eamonn Ives
Eamonn Ives is a Researcher at Bright Blue.Follow @
- Merkel is doomed – but will not be replaced soon enough to help Brexit
- Graham Gudgin: Brussels and Dublin should stop playing games with the Irish border issue
- If Scottish Labour draws the SNP leftwards, the Tories will be the winners
- Nicky Morgan: Why I’m proud to be a mutineer – or, rather, to be striving to improve the EU Withdrawal Bill
- George Freeman: We need a new Chairman and team at CCHQ to lead a radical programme of Conservative renewal
- Businesses should stop panicking in the face of left-wing twitterstorms
- Freeman is right about a new Policy Commission to prepare for the next election – complete with non-Tory members
- Matthew Scott: What we Police Commissioners hope for in the Budget. And what we should continue to give in return.
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Members of the Regulatory Policy Committee – and more
- Newslinks for Tuesday 21 November 2017
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe