A contest exists between traditional common lawyers, who believe the constitution exists (in their minds), and modernisers including myself.
Posts by Dr Austen Morgan
- Lobbying: a modest proposal. Let’s register any time anyone meets a Minister or MP – anywhere, anyhow.
- Garvan Walshe: Russia’s building up troops on Ukraine’s border. Here’s what we can do to stymie Putin.
- Alex Morton: Scrapping planning won’t happen. And increasing permissions won’t work. Why we need a new Housing Guarantee.
- While MPs undermine efforts to develop a proper strategy, Jenrick channels Ridley to get houses built
- Daniel Hannan: A tribute to Jens-Peter Bonde. A devastatingly able campaigner and giant of the Eurosceptic movement.
- Nathen Allen: Starmer’s efforts to make Labour seem patriotic aren’t fooling anyone
- Henry Hill: Anger at Westminster as Scottish Tories put SNP’s referendum pledge at the heart of their campaign
- Philip Mitchell and Chris Goddard: We need game-changing strategies to meet the challenge of China
- New event: ‘Back to Business – reopening international travel’, with Grant Shapps
- Council by-election results from last week