Cox told the Cabinet that the EU’s admittance that the backstop can be temporary was a step forward. He is right, although the devil will be in the detail.
Posts by Dominic Walsh
Dominic Walsh is a policy analyst for Open Europe.Follow @
- Changing the Prime Minister, in itself, would solve nothing
- May’s Deal 1) Andrew Feldman – Party members must back it and her. Let’s not give Corbyn the crisis he craves.
- May’s Deal 2) Rebecca Ryan – It endangers Leave. Now the 51 MPs who have pledged to Stand Up for Brexit must keep their promise
- May’s Deal 3) Alex Morton – If the Commons rejects it, here are three alternatives
- May’s choice today. The possibility of her Government collapsing soon…or the probability of it doing so now
- WATCH: May’s press conference. Her pitch is…I am Boycott.
- Rolling list of Government resignations today
- WATCH: The Rees-Mogg scrum. He confirms to a media pack that a leadership challenge is on.
- WATCH: Mundell’s ferocious attack on Raab. He says: “I’m not going to be bounced into resigning by carpetbaggers.”
- Gove Agonistes
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe