Taking manifestos at face value is always unwise, but even by that yardstick the Opposition’s attempts to reassure Leavers are deeply disingenuous.
Posts by Cllr Tom McLarenFollow @
- Today’s One Nation Conservatives are as dreary as Baldwin, not as exciting as Disraeli
- LISTEN: The Moggcast. Rees-Mogg suggests that he may switch back – and oppose the Withdrawal Agreement Bill
- Anthony Browne: Policy Gains from Brexit 2) Cutting VAT on domestic electricity
- The Australian Liberals know who their target voters are. The Conservatives don’t seem to have a clue.
- Nicky Morgan: Our country needs One Nation Toryism more than ever. And we will measure leadership candidates against its ideals.
- WATCH: May throws herself on Labour’s mercy by dangling the prospect of a second referendum
- “One last chance” to deliver Brexit. The Prime Minister’s statement. Full text.
- Thursday’s vote. 1) Steven Holmes: I’m an Association Chairman – but see no other course than to vote for the Brexit Party
- Thursday’s Vote 2) Angela Richardson: Why Brexiteers should vote Conservative
- Andy Street: An industrial strategy in the West Midlands to kickstart an industrial revolution
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe