We need a judge-led inquiry into the impact of Sharia marriage and inheritance prescriptions on British communities.
Posts by Baroness Cox
- Orban v Brussels – and the rights of the nation state v the fundamentals of liberal democracy
- Sam Hall: Energy prices. We should urgently wean ourselves off gas and not give up on Net Zero.
- Alex Morton: Five ways in which we can Get Housing Done. And why Gove is the man for the job
- Gove’s new role leaves the Government’s pro-Union strategy looking more muddled than ever
- Stephen Booth: So you thought Global Britain meant nothing much? Think again as AUKUS takes shape.
- Labour’s conference task – to differentiate itself in a meaningful way
- Council by-election results from yesterday and forthcoming contests
- Starmer can do better than merely rowing in behind the SNP on drug policy
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of the National Archives – and more
- Newslinks for Friday 24th September 2021