Walking away will neither avoid a Jeremy Corbyn government or make Boris Johnson govern as a liberal Tory.
Posts by Asher GlynnFollow @
- GB News. Will anti-cancel culture campaigns emerge to cancel the cancel culture campaigns – or try to?
- The 49 Conservative MPs who voted against the Coronavirus Regulations
- Nigel Biggar and Doug Stokes: Woke – and its consequences. As power shifts from the West, who will carry the torch for freedom?
- Ed Jones: A Five Eyes partner and a bulwark to China. Our relationship with Australia is about even more than trade.
- The Australian trade deal – and others in future. We should be very wary of letting the legislature usurp the Government’s prerogatives.
- WATCH: Mercer – “We have a duty to these guys as a nation – I’m going to see it through”
- Jonathan Werran: Ministers should not be afraid to let councils sharpen their commercial edge
- Henry Hill: If Wales is last to unlock, will Welsh business pay the price for our disjointed approach to Covid-19?
- Bim Afolami: The Government’s Net Gain initiative will be transformative – but its implementation must be sped up
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. CEO of the UK Infrastructure Bank – and more