It is unfortunate that it needs clarification, but we must restate that this practice is illegal, unethical and unacceptable.
Posts by Angie Bray MP
Angie Bray is MP for Ealing Central and Acton.Follow @
- “Very tense”, “a sellout” – Inside the Downing Street charm offensive to try to win Conservative activists’ support for Chequers
- The Conservative Brexit choice. Seek to park the UK in the EEA under a new Tory leader. Or press on.
- Robert Halfon: A second referendum would be an insult to the people, a stunt worthy of a banana republic
- Anna Firth: As a Brexiteer, the White Paper plan is not what I would have written, but it is a compromise I can live with
- This is no time for MPs to vote themselves an early holiday
- Alistair Lexden: How the 1918 election paved the way to inter-war Conservative hegemony
- WATCH: Ici Londres – There is nothing wrong with a trade deficit, argues Hannan
- WATCH: “It is not too late to save Brexit” – Johnson’s full speech
- Andrew Gimson’s Commons sketch: the former Foreign Secretary declares that there is a better way to lead us through Brexit
- “We are volunteering for economic vassalage”. Johnson’s resignation speech – full text
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe