We offer social housing with traditional design and also saving our tenants around £500 a year on fuel bills. The Government should back this approach.
Posts by Andrew Potter
The Chief Executive of the Hastoe Housing Association.Follow @
- May’s Brexit deal helps to show that British politicians are more honourable and efficient than is claimed
- The Moggcast. “This isn’t about tactical mistakes – this is about the future of the country.”
- Anthony Browne: It may take two heaves to achieve a proper Brexit. But accepting the deal – for now – is the best way to get there.
- Tactical wins, strategic defeat. May’s deal binds us to the backstop. And threatens the future of “our precious union”
- Nicky Morgan: If arch-Brexiteers sink this agreement, they will drive many Conservative MPs to back a second referendum
- Candidate applications open for Carshalton & Wallington, Newport West and North Norfolk
- Peter Lilley: Fears about leaving the Customs Union are a mix of imaginary and exaggerated
- Fewer than 48 letters, more than 53 signatures
- Andy Street: Closing the veteran employment gap in the West Midlands
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of Sheffield City Region – and more
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe