The Belfast Agreement does not mandate the British Government to prioritise a ‘soft’ border over Ulster’s ties to the United Kingdom.
Posts by Alex RedpathFollow @
- The Queen’s Speech in York, Cummings-style
- Johnny Leavesley: What Johnson should do to help boost business
- The Commons should vote on the Big Ben bing bang bong bung
- David Gauke: As a non-Tory at the last election, my worry is that this Government won’t be Conservative enough
- Maximum flexibility – the Government’s starting assumption in post-Brexit negotiations
- The Sussexes – out. Not half in and half out. The Queen acts swiftly and effectively.
- WATCH: Sharma says that ‘more scrutiny’ is needed over aid spending
- WATCH: “What I do know is she’s currently being investigated by the EHRC”. Allin-Khan on Murphy.
- WATCH: Cleverly says that bonging Big Ben on Brexit Day ‘is not the focus of the Government’
- WATCH: Phillips – “I’m definitely open to different models around decriminalisation.”
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe