Our new group, Conservatives in Communications, aims to help the Party rediscover the art of selling itself and its work.
Posts by Adam Honeysett-WattsFollow @
- These are the last days of May
- Early leadership election MP support numbers. Hunt 27, Johnson 19, Raab 13, Gove 12, Javid 10
- Iain Dale: The stars are aligning for a Johnson premiership
- Anthony Browne: Policy Gains from Brexit 5) Making regional development more effective
- Meanwhile, in Peterborough, Farage’s party advances and a Johnson premiership looms – as May is steered towards the exit door
- Brady will not be supervising the leadership contest – which suggests he will be a candidate himself
- Tributes to the Prime Minister. Senior Conservatives, leadership candidates.
- “Never forget that compromise is not a dirty word. Life depends on compromise.” May will step down on June 7. Her statement. Full text.
- WATCH: The Prime Minister wells up with tears as she ends her departure announcement
- Newslinks for Friday 24th May 2019
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe