It’s a bumper survey this month: a blockbuster special on Party reform and the Feldman Review, covering membership, associations, candidates, the Party constitution and democracy, and campaigning.
- Should all Party members and registered supporters have the same rights – for example, the right to vote in a leadership election?
- Should associations be required to band together in city or county associations?
- Should those with under 100 members be obliged to select candidates by open primary?
- Should the Party Chairman be directly elected by all members?
- How much power should CCHQ have?
- And do you have confidence in the Feldman Review itself?
All this and more here – plus all the monthly questions.