Grant Shapps is Chairman of the Conservative Party and MP for Welwyn Hatfield.
1) They want to crush Britain with new taxes
2) They can’t be trusted with the economy
3) They can’t remember the name of even one business supporter
4) They’ll jump into bed with anyone…
5) …literally anyone!
6) Even Labour now think Ed Miliband is JustNotUpToIt.com
7) And Ed Miliband agrees!
8) Ed Miliband is bullied and pushed around by trade union bosses
9) He has no plan to secure Britain’s future
10) It’s the same old Labour. They haven’t changed. They’d wreck the economy all over again:
If you want to fight for Britain’s long-term future by preventing Ed Miliband from ending up with the keys to No10, then don’t stand on the sidelines. Stand with us. Join Team2015 today.