TV coverage, Muslim demographics and electoral pressure are helping to move the balance of opinion.
Posts Tagged: Matthew Gould
- In defence of Edward Heath
- Mohammed Amin: Why referendums are almost always a bad idea
- Rory Stewart: Three reasons why we won Copeland. Theresa May, Trudy Harrison – and Labour’s long failure to deliver
- Ding, dong. Ding, dong. By-election bells toll for Corbyn in Copeland and Stoke.
- Victor Ross: The Winter Fuel Payment. If you don’t need it, concede it.
- CCHQ aims to seize more Cumbrian seats from Labour
- Caroline Spelman: We must act with certainty to tackle an uncertain climate future
- WATCH: Watson asks what has become of Corbyn’s fair-weather friends like McCluskey
- WATCH: McLoughlin on Brexit, benefits, and beating Labour
- Newslinks for Sunday 26th February 2017