TV coverage, Muslim demographics and electoral pressure are helping to move the balance of opinion.
Posts Tagged: Matthew Gould
- What social media should do, can’t do – and shouldn’t be asked to do in the fight against ISIS
- Ed Barker: Don’t glamourise these killers by calling them terrorists. Treat them like the criminals they are.
- Nicky Morgan: It’s time to focus on white working-class boys – whose needs are neglected in too many schools
- Carswell scorned the old politics. Now it takes its revenge.
- Bob Blackman: Iran’s Revolutionary Guards should be designated a terrorist organisation
- WATCH: Brokenshire reports failure of Ulster crisis talks
- Labour is vanishing from the news
- “We will put the interests of the Union – both the parts and the whole – at the heart of our decision-making.” May’s Scottish speech: full text
- WATCH: The Prime Minister in Scotland – “The strength and stability of our Union will become even more important”
- There’s little evidence yet that Northern Ireland will leave the UK