We’ve already offered a view of this list. So there’s no point in doing so again. Here’s a quick quiz instead.
- Which department saw its Secretary of State leave Cabinet, but her Special Adviser gain a peerage?
- Which former Party Treasurer wasn’t awarded a peerage, and which person who reported to him did?
- Which senior Cabinet Minister was tipped for a knighthood last weekend, but didn’t receive one?
- Who might not now be going to the Upper House but for Alan Mak?
- Which present Cabinet Minister received the same award as three full-time civil servants?
- Which newly-honoured former Special Adviser to Cameron once wrote that the secret of surviving winter is preseved lemons?
- Who has now achieved the same status at Dame Vera Lynn?
- Who entered the Conservative London Mayoral selection contest later than the other contestants, and has been awarded a peerage?
- Which Government car drivers got the same award as Laura Trott?
- Which future peer helped to police the system for appointing peers?
- Who is the only pro-Leave Minister in the list to receive an honour?
- Which aide to Cameron turned down a peerage because he disapproves of the Lords?
- Who got an OBE but should have got a hereditary peerage?
Answers to be published this afternoon.