Events in Turkey have understandably occupied the headlines, but the appointment of Theresa May’s new Government is still underway. Here is the latest news:
- Lord Price, Minister of State at the Department for International Trade.
- Philip Dunne, Minister of State at the Department of Health.
- Sir Oliver Heald, Minister of State at the Ministry of Justice.
- Nick Hurd, Minister of State at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
- Sam Gyimah moves from Childcare Minister to join the Ministry of Justice.
- Mark Spencer, a former PPS, becomes a Whip.
- Caroline Dinenage retains her role as Equalities Minister, but moves from her other brief at Justice to become a full-time Education Minister.
- Julian Smith continues as a Whip but is promoted to also become Vice Chamberlain.
- Tracey Crouch continues as Sports, Tourism and Heritage Minister.
- Dominic Raab, former Minister for Human Rights at the Ministry of Justice.
- Hugo Swire, former Minister of State at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- James Duddridge, former Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- Alistair Burt, former Care Minister.
- John Penrose, former Minister for Constitutional Reform.
- Desmond Swayne, former Minister for International Development.
- Julian Brazier, former Minister for Reserves at the Ministry of Defence.