My Private Members’ Bill would improve the situation for lenders as well as borrowers.
Posts by Kelly Tolhurst MP
Kelly Tolhurst is MP for Rochester and Strood.Follow @
- We bow to the case for another referendum
- Rupert Matthews: We don’t just need a good Brexit deal for Britain. We need one for the Falkland Islands too.
- Early steps towards a modern Swinton College
- Matt Rhoades: Why Conservative activists should be worried about cyber security
- We can’t just tax our way to a better NHS
- WATCH: Newman – “Bring back the Bill. See off the rebels. Get on with this.”
- WATCH: “This is proceeding at the proper pace” – Hinds denies that he is pushing too fast on T-levels
- WATCH: “Reoffending rates are far too high for short sentences…they aren’t long enough to turn lives around” – Stewart on prisons
- WATCH: Wollaston on NHS spending – “The Government should find the money through extra taxation”
- WATCH: “You no longer decide Labour Party policy”, Watson tells Campbell
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe