This will be a challenging by-election, but only the Conservatives will stand up for Cumbria’s vital nuclear energy industry.
Posts by Andrew StephensonFollow @
- Opinion polls catch-up. The Tories’ troubles come and go – but they keep hitting about 40 per cent, or more, in the polls
- The Moggcast. “Completely idiotic” customs partnership idea “should be knocked on the head”
- Andrew Green: We need to see the Government’s planned post-Brexit immigration framework
- Why an inquiry into the treatment of the Windrush children is needed (reprise)
- Nicky Morgan: How Parliament should handle Brexit over the next few months – and how Ministers should listen to it
- Robin Gwynn: The Conservative Party needs to reset the NHS funding debate
- James Frayne: To contest big state ideas, small state conservatives need to get to grips with the detail
- Nick King: We must demonstrate that capitalism is inherently fair and works in all our interests
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of NHS England – and more
- Newslinks for Tuesday 24th April 2018
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe